4 bedroom town house for saleMelgate Close, Bournemouth
- Town House
- Four Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Area
- Modern Kitchen
- Two Modern Bathrooms
- Show Home Condition Throughout
- Allocated Parking
STUNNING TOWN HOUSE**4 BEDROOMS**OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA**FAMILY BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE**Incredible home within a two minute walk to the height street with local shops, amenities and bus routes. Offered in show home condition with parking and private garden.
A simply STUNNING TOWN HOUSE, within walking distance of WINTON high street.
Upon arrival you will notice the property has allocated parking. The SPACIOUS and FLEXIBLE accommodation is separated across THREE FLOORS.
On the ground floor is a luxurious OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA with a fully modernised kitchen with integrated appliances such as dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine. There is also a Lounge area which benefits from UPVC french doors, giving access to your own enclosed garden area. Also on the GROUND FLOOR is a CLOAKROOM fitted with low level WC and a sink inset into a vanity unit.
On the first floor are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The HUGE master bedroom measures in excess of 19ft and has built in double wardrobes. The other bedroom on this floor is a well proportioned double room. The family Bathroom is fully modernised and in show home condition. The top floor has TWO further bedrooms, one is a large double with en-suite the other is a large single room.
Radiator, stairs to first floor, doors to downstairs WC and Open plan living area.
Kitchen Area 10' 4" max x 7' max ( 3.15m max x 2.13m max )
Lounge Area 14' 5" max x 9' 5" max ( 4.39m max x 2.87m max )
Master Bedroom 19' 5" max x 10' 8" max ( 5.92m max x 3.25m max )
Bedroom Two 9' 7" max x 7' 11" max ( 2.92m max x 2.41m max )
Bedroom Three 17' 10" max x 9' 3" max ( 5.44m max x 2.82m max )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Four 9' 2" max x 8' 1" max ( 2.79m max x 2.46m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45571824.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTN104789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.