2 bedroom terraced house for saleColonel Way, Colchester
Sold STC £215,000
- One Year Old Terraced House
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Popular Praecedo Development
This stunning and beautifully presented two double bedroom new build terraced home is situated on the hugely popular Praecedo development, offering good access to town centre. Boasting upgraded kitchen finish and parking, the property would make an ideal first time buy or investment purchase.
Entrance Door To:
Amtico flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard, opening to Kitchen, door to Lounge.
Low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, radiator.
Lounge 12' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.76m x 3.40m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear, amtico flooring, radiator.
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, roll edge work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, filtered water tap, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, spaces for dishwasher + washing machine + fridge/freezer, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, kickboard heater.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, radiator, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 8' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.62m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" max x 8' 7" max ( 3.73m max x 2.62m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, storage cupboard.
White three piece bathroom suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower over and screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., part tiled walls, lino flooring, extractor fan, radiator.
The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with pathway leading to to rear access gate, outside tap, light and shed to remain, all enclosed by panel fencing.
The property benefits from allocated parking space, as well as visitors parking.
The vendor advises us that there will be management charges applicable at the anticipated cost of approximately £150 per annum, for upkeep of communal areas on the development.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45571830.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.