3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBluebell Road, Bassett Green, Southampton
Sold STC £195,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Living Room & Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Private Driveway Parking
- Vacant With No Onward Chain
Fox & Sons are holding an Open House Event on Saturday 10th December 10:00am - 12:00pm by appointment. Occupying a convenient and pleasant position in Bassett Green with views over Daisy Dip, lies this well presented three bedroom semi detached house which is offered with no onward chain.
Occupying a convenient and pleasant position in Bassett Green with views over Daisy Dip, lies this well presented three bedroom semi detached house which is offered with no onward chain.
The accommodation consists of a welcoming entrance hall with a large storage cupboard, stairs to the first floor and door which lead to a three piece ground floor bathroom, living room with a gas fire and patio doors to the rear garden and a fitted kitchen hosting wall and floor units and ample space and plumbing for free standing appliances.
On the first floor the landing gives access to the loft area and doors servicing the three bedrooms.
To the front of the house is a lawned garden with fencing and hedgerows, a private driveway provides parking for several cars and gated side access leads through to a well kept lawned garden with established planting, patio area adjacent to the house and a storage shed.
Further features of the house include; UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
Living Room 15' 2" max x 10' 7" max ( 4.62m max x 3.23m max )
Kitchen 11' 4" x 6' 11" ( 3.45m x 2.11m )
Ground Floor Bathroom 8' 1" x 4' 1" ( 2.46m x 1.24m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 15' max x 10' ( 4.57m max x 3.05m )
Bedroom Two 9' 5" max x 7' 8" ( 2.87m max x 2.34m )
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 6' 5" ( 3.02m x 1.96m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45571857.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU109296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.