4 bedroom detached house for saleBernica Grove, Ingleby Barwick
- Enjoying a Prime Cul-De-Sac Position Within the Popular Sober Hall Area of Ingleby Barwick
- An Impressive Four Bedroom Detached Residence with Double Garage & Attractively Presented Gardens to Front, Side & Rear
- The Generous Plot Offers Scope for Extension Subject to the Necessary Planning Consents
- Spacious Lounge with Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround & Having a Bay Window to the Front Elevation
- Dining Room with Patio Doors to the Rear Garden & Versatile Family Room/Study Created From the Original Integrated Garage Space
- Superb Refitted Kitchen with High Gloss Units, Silestone Worktops & Upstands & Built in Bosch Double Oven with Gas Hob & Integrated
- Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Four Bedrooms with Three Having Built in Wardrobes & the Master Benefits From an En-suite Shower Room
- Luxurious Refitted Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite, Attractive Wall & Floor Tiling & Underfloor Heating
* PRICE REDUCED * EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED. Enjoying a Prime Cul-De-Sac Position Within the Popular Sober Hall Area of Ingleby Barwick. An Impressive Four Bedroom Detached Residence with Double Garage and Attractively Presented Gardens to Front, Side and Rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45572364.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.