Land for saleSutton Courtenay, Oxfordshire
Withdrawn from Market
- Development Project
- Village House & Studio To Convert
- Sought After Location In The Village
- Close To Village Church
- Didcot Mainline Station c.3.5 Miles
- 1759sq ft -Main House
- 1061sq ft- Detached Studio
A detached studio with consent to convert to a separate dwelling along with the detached family home with four bedrooms in need of updating. Separate gardens. Parking. Favoured location within the village of Sutton Courtenay, voted top 50 desirable villages by Sunday Times. P16/V1710/FUL.Planning Application www.whitehorsedc.gov.uk
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100541012045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oliver James, Abingdon, Oxfordshire - Resale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.