1 bedroom apartment for sale17 Woodlands, The Spinney, Moortown, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Warden assisted development - Over 60's
- CHAIN FREE
- One bedroom apartment
- Lounge with arch to kitchen
- Fitted cupboards in hallway
- Sought after & convenient location
- Communal lounge area & attractive gardens
- EPC rating TBC
A spacious and well-presented one bedroom apartment set within this popular over-60s retirement complex, available to the market chain free. Set on the first floor and accessed via stairs or lift, this comfortable home is fitted with electric heating and PVCu double glazing.
Accommodation includes; a generous lounge, fitted kitchen, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bathroom with walk in bath, sink and toilet. Additionally, the property has an emergency pull-cord system that allows 24-hour assistance, should it be required and a communal laundry. Woodlands also provide a communal residents lounge and is set within attractive communal grounds.
The property is conveniently situated nearby to an array of extensive local amenities in Roundhay and Moortown, which offer superb facilities including local shops, restaurants and street cafes on Street Lane. Tesco's supermarket is close by, as well as a Marks and Spencers food store located in Moortown. There are good local transport links providing access into Leeds City centre and surrounding areas.
For full appreciation of the development and apartment, viewing is essential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45573951.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO160530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Moortown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.