2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSeaview Crescent, Walcott, Norwich
Guide Price £160,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£170,000**
- Non standard construction bungalow
- Two double bedrooms
- Recreational garden & Sea views
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
*BREATH TAKING SEA VIEWS*
This bungalow situated in a quiet location with sea views and easy beach access would make a perfect holiday let or second home.
This non standard construction bungalow offers breath taking sea views and recreational gardens. With accommodation offering two double bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and shower room. The property is successfully let as a holiday let although there is no restriction so can be lived in all year around.
Walcott is a small village on the north-east coast of Norfolk, a few miles to the east of the town of North Walsham. With sandy beaches, glorious countryside and the Norfolk Broads near by there is something for everyone.
With a double glazed door to the side aspect, double glazed window to the front and tiled flooring.
Tiled with a WC and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 11' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.28m )
With a double glazed window to the rear/side aspect, single glazed door to the sun lounge, open fire place, telephone and television point and fitted carpet.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 7' ( 2.79m x 2.13m )
Tiled with a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and electric oven and hob . With a double glazed window to the side aspect, door to the lounge and cushion flooring.
UPVC construction with patio doors leading to the decking area with gated access to the recreation ground. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom 1 9' 3" x 11' 5" ( 2.82m x 3.48m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect and fitted carpet..
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 8' 6" ( 3.48m x 2.59m )
With a double glazed window the rear/side aspect and fitted carpet..
Includes a hand wash basin with tiled splashbacks and shower cubicle. Double glazed window to the side aspect and lino tiled flooring.
Sea views, patio area and a communal laid to lawn area leading to the beach and cliffs.
Access to the property is over a graveled drive.
All furniture can be included in the asking price is required, apart from cooker and television.
Heating is by free standing appliances.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45574128.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS104852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.