3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWarrilow Close, Meir, ST3
Sold STC £129,950
- Outstanding semi detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Many features
- Gas central heating
- Combination boiler fitted 2016
- uPVC double glazing
- Driveway and brick garage
- Contemporary and stylish accommodation
- Gardens front and rear
- Ideal for growing families
* An outstanding modern semi detached house in a pleasant residential cul de sac
* Stylish and contemporary accommodation featuring three bedrooms
* Many impressive features to include uPVC double glazing and luxury bathroom/WC (fitted in 2016)
* Also benefits from gas central heating. (combination boiler fitted in 2016)
* A driveway provides additional parking and leads to a brick garage
* Lovely enclosed private rear garden. Ideal for growing families
* Accommodation comprises hallway, g/f WC
* Bright and airy lounge, large fitted kitchen/diner
* 1st floor three bedrooms and luxury bathroom/WC
* Viewing highly recommended!
HALLWAY : Laminate flooring, central heating radiator.
GROUND FLOOR WC : Lowe level WC, wash hand basin, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
LOUNGE : 14'10" x 14'3" (4.52m x 4.34m) , Feature inset for fire, laminate flooring, two central heating radiators, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
FITTED KITCHEN : 14'10" x 9'7" (4.52m x 2.92m) , Inset single drainer sink unit, excellent range of matching base and wall storage units. Integrated oven, hob and dishwasher, plumbing for automatic washing machine, working surfaces, central heating radiator. Laminate flooring, uPVC sealed unit double glazing. Understairs store.
1ST FLOOR LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, access to loft. Store housing baxi combination gas central heating boiler.
BEDROOM ONE : 14'5" x 8'2" (4.39m x 2.49m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO : 10'0" x 8'2" (3.05m x 2.49m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM THREE : 7'2" x 6'5" (2.18m x 1.96m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM/WC : Lovely modern suite fitted in 2016, panelled bath with shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC. Heated towel radiator, ceramic tiling to walls, laminate flooring, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY : Labour saving front garden covered in decorative slate chippings adjoined by a driveway providing additional parking leading to a brick garage. There is an enclosed and private garden to the rear featuring patio and lawned are.
LOCATION : Leaving Meir from the town centre roundabout, proceed onto Sandon Road turn left onto Sandon Old Road left onto Normacot Grange Road and Warrilow is situated on the left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.