2 bedroom park home for salePreston Road, Preston, Weymouth
- Two Bedroom Detached Caravan
- Allocated Parking Bays
- GCH and Double Glazed
- Heated indoor and outdoor fun pools with outdoor Lazy River
- Weymouth's sandy beach is only three miles away
- Lovely green spaces for picnics or ball games
Two bedroom detached caravan situated on Weymouth Bay Holiday Park off road parking is offered and the caravan comes fully fitted with furniture, beds, chairs, tv`s
Weymouth Bay Holiday Park
Enjoy the wide open spaces and fresh air of this beautiful park on the peaceful south coast
Our park gives you the chance to experience a bit of everything. The surrounding area has many beautiful locations to enjoy a relaxing walk or hike around if a lazy day and some fresh air is what you’re after, while if you choose to stay on the park you’ll find lots of things to keep the whole family entertained – from indoor and outdoor pools with Lazy River, to FunStar shows and crazy golf. And remember, if you fancy a change of scenery, you can always pop next door to our Seaview holiday park and use all the facilities there too!
Lounge 11' 1" x 11' 7" ( 3.38m x 3.53m )
Window to side double glazed, radiator, fully fitted with chairs and sofa tables inset spot lights.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 11' 7" ( 2.72m x 3.53m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, 2 x window to side double glazed, gas oven and hob, cooker hood, fridge freezer built in, radiator, cupboard housing boiler.
Bedroom 1 9' 1" x 9' 10" ( 2.77m x 3.00m )
Window to side double glazed, fitted wardrobes, radiator, tv, ceiling light points, door to en-suite.
Window to side, wc, wash hand basin, ex fan.
Bedroom 2 5' 7" x 8' 9" ( 1.70m x 2.67m )
window to side double glazed,WC, shower cubicle, heated towell rail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45577524.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.