3 bedroom semi-detached villa for saleMcGregor Drive, Dumbarton
- Rarely available 3 bedroom semi-detached villa
- Spacious accommodation over two levels
- Generously proportioned lounge
- Kitchen with open plan dining to rear.
- Tiled shower room with corner cubicle, wc and basin
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 single
- Double glazing and gas-fired central heating
- Enclosed and south facing rear garden
- Driveway to side leads to single garage
- Ideal family home within popular residential area and cul de sac
Semi-detached villa has a favoured position within the popular High Overtoun Estate. With a private rear garden enjoying a south facing aspect.
The property offers spacious family accommodation over two levels and has the added benefit of double glazing and gas-fired central heating.
UPVC door with double glazed side panels provides access to broad carpeted hallway and star case. Under stair storage. The front lounge has picture window and feature stone fireplace and gas coal effect fire fitted within. Glass panelled door leads through to dining area which is open plan to kitchen. The latter has a fine selection of wall, base and drawer units, extensive work surface area and space for fridge freezer and automatic washing machine. Integrated electric hob and oven, with overhead extractor fan concealed within stainless steel hood. Fully tiled on all walls and floor. Access to rear garden.
The upper apartments consist of 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom, all with in-built storage cupboards. Fully tiled shower room, fitted with dual flush wc set, vanity wash hand basin and corner cubicle with power shower unit.
Driveway and Garden
Driveway to side provides off street parking and access to single attached garage with power and light.
The front garden is easy to maintain with raised bedding plots and tidy lawn.The enclosed level rear garden is mainly to lawn bordered by mature shrubs and trees and board fencing. Being south facing it offers views of the townscape and enjoys maximum sunlight throughout the day and evening. Ideal for family barbeques.
The whole area is ideal for the family buyer with safety in mind and provides an abundance of play areas, nature walks and easy access to amenities. Overtoun Estate and House is accessed via gate on Campbell Avenue approximately 300 yards from the property. Children nurseries, primary and secondary schools are only a 10 minute walk from the property. Transport facilities are available at Dumbarton Town Centre and East. Major trunk road at foot of Garshake Road connects to the motorway network easing commuting to Glasgow City Centre, International airport and central belt of Scotland.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7341940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Muir & Co., Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.