3 bedroom apartment for salePepper Street, Canary Wharf, London, E14
- Three bedroom apartment
- Second floor, views of the Dock
- Secure gated parking
- Semi open plan kitchen living area
- Share of freehold
- Close to local conveniences
- Short walk into Canary Wharf for Jubilee Line and amenities
- Two minute walk to Crossharbour DLR station
Price guide £725,000 to £750,000 with beautiful views of Millwall Dock from this lovely three bedroom apartment located on the highly desirable Pepper Street, just a short walk away Canary Wharf. This bright south facing apartment comprises of three double bedrooms, a main bathroom, separate W/C, open plan living / kitchen area and secure gated parking. Moments away from the busy Canary Wharf financial district and the new Crossrail station set to arrive in 2018 this property is ideal for first time buyer's or investors.
Uniquely located on Pepper Street, the property is conveniently positioned for local transport links with Crossharbour DLR station only a two minute walk away and Canary Wharf for the Jubilee Line is also a short walk with an abundance of bars, shops and restaurants on offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2328620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.