2 bedroom apartment for saleArdgowan Grove, Wolverhampton
Withdrawn from Market
- £250.00 TOWARDS BUYERS LEGAL FEE'S
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Living Room with Kitchen off
- Modern Bathroom
- Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking
- Convenient Location
- Well Maintained Residence
AN EXTREMELY WELL PRESENTED, MODERN AND SPACIOUS two bedroom first floor apartment set on a popular and stylish development built approximately 2007. This first floor residence has been well maintained throughout and interior viewing is highly recommended. Situated in a popular residential area local to amenities including shops, schools, public transport services and having easy access to Birmingham New Road/A4123 ideal for commuting.£250 will be paid towards purchaser's legal fees if preferred solicitor is used. (Further details on request).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45580203.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7366083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Sedgley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.