2 bedroom flat for saleNelsons Row, Clapham High Street, SW4
Under Offer £779,950
- New heating system and boiler with underfloor heating
- White quartz stone worktops with marble feature walls
- Complete natural marble, Pietra Grey clad wetroom shower
- Bespoke built in joinery and storage within the apartment
- Canopy within garden shades from the elements
- Level access to garden with 2m wide bi-fold doors
- Security alarm and Wi-Fi Controlled gas boiler
- Forbes and Lomax lighting controls throughout
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Featuring engineered hardwood flooring, 'Micro-cement' flooring, Italian porcelain tiled garden and integrated LED lighting, this beautifully modern Architect designed two bedroom flat has been renovated throughout.
The property has an unbeatable location for accessing a full-range of amenities and transport links along Clapham High Street and The Pavement, the open-spaces of Clapham Common and road links along the A3.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1005626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.