2 bedroom apartment for saleAdmiralty Building, Starboard Way, Royal Wharf, E16
- Off Plan Purchase
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- 912 Sq. Ft. Internally
- 1st Floor Location
- East & West Facing Aspect
- 122 Sq. Ft Private Balcony
- Completion Q2 2017
- Service Charge: Estimated 3.50psf
- Ground Rent: £600.00 Per Annum
- Lease Length: 999 Years from New
Offering a peaceful and enriching way of life, this riverside community provides an opportunity for city living as it should be.
On the doorstep of London and conveniently close to Canary Wharf, this family neighbourhood brings you much more for less. An already thriving area of London where residents are in touch with the city but surrounded by space. There's a touch of Covent Garden about the choice of shops and restaurants. But with its parks, pool and play areas, this is a place to linger with friends rather than rush with the crowds.
A £22 billion vision that is becoming a reality, the Royal Docks are at the heart of East London's renaissance. City Airport, Excel Centre, Asian Business Port, The Crystal. The 21st Century begins here.
The 2012 Olympics Water Pool Arena and Lord's Indoor Cricket School were both designed by David Morley Architects. Their latest creation, The Clubhouse, sits in the heart of your new neighbourhood. Splashing around with the kids in the 25m pool, training for a triathlon in the state of the art fitness centre, or joining a neighbour for an al fresco yoga class, it's where the community keeps fit while having fun.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MADBR_002871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.