3 bedroom detached house for saleBlair Atholl Gardens, Hamilton
Sold STCM £154,995
- Well presented, spacious family home
- Good sized lounge with solid oak flooring
- Modern kitchen with utility room
- Separate dining room
- Downstairs wc
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Partially tiled family bathroom
- Well maintained gardens, driveway and integral garage
- Summer house with power
Would you like a good size, bright lounge with lovely decor, solid oak flooring and a feature fireplace?
What about a spacious dining room with the same solid oak flooring?
How about a modern kitchen with a range of light wood units, contrasting worktops, tiled splashback, solid oak flooring and a separate utility room?
Would you like a downstairs wc?
What about a beautiful master bedroom with dual aspect windows and ensuite shower room?
How about 2 further bedrooms with fitted mirrored wardrobes in the 2nd room?
Would you like a fresh, partially tiled family bathroom with fitted vanity unit?
What about well maintained gardens with decked patio area?
How about a really smart summer house with power which is an ideal play room?
Would you like a long driveway and integral garage?
What about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
*** FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Lounge 4.11m (13'6") x 3.28m (10'9")
Dining Room 2.51m (8'3") x 2.46m (8'1")
Kitchen 2.77m (9'1") x 2.77m (9'1")
Utility Room 1.52m (5'0") x 1.50m (4'11")
Bedroom 1 3.68m (12'1") x 3.23m (10'7")
Ensuite 2.69m (8'10") x 1.57m (5'2")
Bedroom 2 3.68m (12'1") x 2.16m (7'1")
Bedroom 3 3.00m (9'10") x 2.01m (6'7")
Family Bathroom 2.06m (6'9") x 1.70m (5'7")
Downstairs WC 1.52m (5'0") x 0.86m (2'10")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45582108.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.