7 bedroom detached house for saleManchester Road, BURNLEY, Lancashire
Guide Price* £350,000
- AUCTION HOUSE NORTH WEST TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON THURSDAY 15TH DECEMBER 2016
- BOLTON WANDERERS FOOTBALL GROUND, THE MACRON STADIUM, PLATINUM LOUNGE, BURNDEN WAY, BOLTON, BL6 6JW
- GUIDE PRICE: £350,000+
- START TIME: 2:00PM
- A SEVEN BEDROOM GRADE II LISTED GEORGIAN HOUSE
- PLANNING PERMISSION FOR CHANGE OF USE FROM SINGLE DWELLING TO RESIDENTIAL HOME
- EPC: D
A seven bedroom Georgian house comprising; entrance hallway, four reception rooms & family dining kitchen, utility room, maids access to the first floor & access to the cellar having three rooms. First floor - six bedrooms, (master bedroom with en-suite) & two bathrooms. Second floor - additional attic room. The property has also been granted planning permission for change of use from a single dwelling to residential home use Class C2 (REF: APP/2015/0143 Burnley Council).
01 Dec 2016 11:00 AM
09 Dec 2016 10:00 AM
13 Dec 2016 2:15 PM
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, North West on 01772 772450.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.