2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChesters Croft Park, Cheadle Hulme
- Brand New Park Home, 30' x 20'
- Fabulous Location On A Gated Development
- 99 Year Lease And A 10 Year Warranty.
- Two Double Bedrooms And An Open Plan Dining Room/Lounge
- Upvc Double Glazing And Gas Central Heating.
- Standing In A Private Plot With Lawned Gardens And Block Paved Driveway
- Fully Fitted Kitchen And Attractively Fitted Bathroom With Shower
Situated on a gated development in this delightful semi rural location this park home is brand new. This home is 30ft X 20ft and offers stunning high quality accommodation with two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, open plan lounge and dining room. Part exchange Available, 10 Year Platinum seal warranty.
A stunning high quality park home, situated on this extremely sought after site in Cheadle Hulme.
The property stands on its own good sized plot with lawned gardens and a block paved driveway. The accommodation has gas fired central heating and Upvc double glazing throughout, with a room layout comprising; entrance hall, good sized lounge and dining room which gives access to the fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. There are 2 double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and a beautifully fitted bathroom with shower over the bath.
The property is 30' x 20' (external measurements) and comes with a 99 year lease. It is available for residents aged 45 and over.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 630953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Bramhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.