4 bedroom terraced house for saleEldertree Way, MITCHAM
Offers in Excess of £485,000
- Four bedroom family home
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- 0.4 Miles to Mitcham Eastfields Station
- 0.7 Miles to Streatham Common
- Close to local schools and public transport
- Off street parking for 2 cars
Set across three floors, this extended four bedroom family home is situated in a quiet side road, moments from Mitcham Eastfields Train station and Streatham Vale.
Set across three floors, this extended four bedroom family home is situated in a quiet side road, moments from Mitcham Eastfields Train station and Streatham Vale. This well designed mid terraced property is presented in impeccable decorative order and offers a bright front reception room, kitchen / diner with access into the garden via sliding doors. On the first floor there are three bright and airy bedrooms and family size bathroom. The second floor benefits from large master bedroom with half tiled en-suite shower room and eaves storage. Further features include double glazing throughout, gas central heating, ample built in storage facilities, generous size mature garden with paved patio, off street parking and potential to extend at the rear. (STPP) Eldertree Way is enviably placed just 0.4 miles from Mitcham Eastfields Station, thus within easy walking distance to Streatham Common, and being within a short distance to Mitcham Town Centre that offers an eclectic choice of restaurants and amenities. Please call Barnard Marcus today to book in your viewing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45582918.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTM104812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Mitcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.