2 bedroom flat for saleBarrel Yard in Hulme (Phase 2 of Queens Brewery)
- Sustainable home
- Close to the city centre
- Quiet and secure environment
- Gated development
- Private courtyards
- Phase one (Queens Brewery) is 100% tenanted
- Completion Q3 2017
PAYMENT TERMS: 25% exchange then 25% 4 months then 50% completion Q3 2017
Be part of a village community just minutes from central Manchester.
Barrel Yard is the new residential scheme located minutes from Manchester city centre.
The close proximity makes it the perfect setting for young professionals and families
who want to be close to Deansgate's boutique shops and Oxford Road's theatres and music venues.
• New build
• 17 townhouses of 3-4 bedrooms and 25 apartments of 1-3 bedrooms.
• Great location
• Secure environment
• Private courtyards and parking spaces
• Each townhouse has a front and rear garden
Located less than a mile outside of Manchester city centre, Barrel Yard is perfectly placed.
Local facilities and amenities include the Manchester Aquatics Centre (a former Commonwealth Games building turned public aquatics sports facility), in addition to brand name supermarkets, children's activity centres, a leisure centre and parks.
Home to over half a million people, Manchester is a city whose population has outgrown its current housing supply and is in serious need of new stock, making way for a host of new investment as the construction industry begins to pick up pace. According to Jones Lang LaSalle, Manchester house prices are set to grow by 4.5 per cent per year over the next five years and HSBC has identified the city as being in the 'Top 4 Buy-To-Let Hotspots 'in the country, showing an average rental yield of 7.6 per cent.
• Predicted NET return: 5.5% - 6%
• Lease length: 250 years
• Expected 4.5% house price increase per year
• Average Rental yield 7.6% in Manchester
• Over £24m of public sector funds invested into Hulme regeneration
<Contact us today to receive the Barrel Yard floorplans and brochure.
"Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BarrelYardTH10. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Live Let Buy, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.