5 bedroom detached house for saleMilton Avenue, Eaton Ford, St Neots, PE19
- EATON FORD - ST NEOTS
- CROSSHALL SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED
- 39ft KITCHEN/DINER/GARDEN ROOM
- 22ft LOUNGE WITH OPEN FIREPLACE
- RE-FITTED DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM, EN-SUITE & FAMILY BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY PROVIDING OFF ROAD PARKING FOR FOUR CARS
This beautifully presented extended five bedroom detached property is located on the popular Poets Estate in Eaton Ford, St Neots, close to the town centre and with catchment for the highly regarded Crosshall Schools. Situated on a corner plot, the property boasts great living accommodation throughout benefiting from five good sized bedrooms, large entrance porch, 'L' shaped 22ft lounge with open fireplace, 39ft modern kitchen/diner/garden room, re-fitted downstairs cloakroom, en-suite and family bathroom, double garage, rear garden and extended driveway providing off road parking for four cars. Viewing comes highly recommended to be fully appreciated throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45583581.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3686861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Biggleswade (Sales and Lettings). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.