3 bedroom terraced house for saleWellington Avenue, Liverpool
- L15 Postcode
- Mid terrace
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- No chain
A spacious three bedroom mid terraced home comprising an entrance hall, two reception rooms and a stylish fitted kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a bathroom. Being offered with no ongoing chain, viewing is highly recommended.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to offer this spacious three bedroom terraced home in the popular area of Wavertree, L15. This home comprises an entrance hall, two reception rooms and a stylish fitted kitchen. To the first floor is a three piece bathroom suite and three generously sized bedrooms. To the rear is a good sized rear yard. Being offered with no ongoing chain and located nearby an abundance of local amenities this could be an ideal home for either a first time buyer or investment buyer. Viewing is recommended.
Single glazed door to the front and two single glazed window to the front, radiator, decorative coving, meter cupboard.
Front Room 12' into recess x 14' 11" into bay ( 3.66m into recess x 4.55m into bay )
Double glazed window to the front, gas fireplace, radiator, coving, radiator.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 13' ( 3.07m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the rear, picture rail, double glazed french doors to the rear.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.06m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed window to the rear, single glazed window to the rear.
Stairs rising from the ground floor, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.89m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, coving.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 11' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, cupboard housing boiler.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 6' 9" ( 2.51m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, coving. radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, bath, shower, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low level W.C, part tiled walls, heated towel rail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45584724.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.