3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBewell Head, Bromsgrove
Sold STC £210,000
A WELL LOCATED SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY, offering spacious accommodation throughout. Boasting two reception rooms, kitchen & separate utility room, three bedrooms set over two floors, ample off road parking, private aspect rear garden and NO UPWARD CHAIN!! EP Rating: E
• Entrance hallway with stairs rising to first floor accommodation
• Lounge boasting bay window to front elevation and feature fireplace
• Spacious dining room with feature fireplace and door into walk in under-stairs storage cupboard (having glazed window and electric)
• Kitchen offering a range of wall and base units with work surface over, one and half bow stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiling to splash backs, built in cooker and electric hob, dual aspect double glazed windows, door opening onto side elevation and door into utility
• Utility room having space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and wall mounted boiler
• Master bedroom offering far reaching views and walk in storage cupboard
• Two further bedrooms, bedroom three being a loft conversion with eaves storage
• Bathroom having a matching suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, useful storage cupboard, tiling to splash backs and central heating radiator
LOUNGE 13'04 into bay x 12'02 (4.06m into bay x 3.71m)
DINING ROOM 12'04 into recess x 11'05 (3.76m into recess x 3.48m)
KITCHEN 10'04 x 8'10 (3.15m x 2.69m)
UTILITY ROOM 5'07 x 5'07 (1.7m x 1.7m)
BEDROOM ONE 13'05 max x 10'11 (4.09m max x 3.33m)
BEDROOM TWO 9'05 x 8'04 (2.87m x 2.54m)
BEDROOM THREE 11'07 x 7'05 (3.53m x 2.26m)
Accessed via gate from driveway and kitchen. Having a patio area which extends across the side and rear elevation. The remainder of the garden is mainly laid to lawn with well establish shrub borders. Benefiting from offering spacious garden store at rear of garden.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
Only those items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale, all other items are excluded. Some carpets and curtains may be available by separate negotiation with the vendors.
We are advised by the vendors that the property is Freehold.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45584739.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOG4057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.