3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCranbrook Road, Poole
- 3 Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached House
- Garage/utility room
A FAMILY HOME built in 2003 with an EN-SUITE to the master, KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM and a CONSERVATORY. A GARAGE and parking is to the front and a LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN to the rear! To book your viewing call FOX & SONS now!
Cranbrook Road connects Ashley Road & Cynthia Road which offers excellent transport links from Ringwood Road into Poole town centre just 3 miles away. There are several local primary schools, local shops and amenities with Tower Park just 1 mile away with various superstores restaurants and leisure facilities.
Ground Floor W.C
Lounge 15' max x 14' 11" ( 4.57m max x 4.55m )
Kitchen 11' x 9' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.87m )
Conservatory 11' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.40m x 2.69m )
Bedroom one 13' 4" max x 11' 7" max ( 4.06m max x 3.53m max )
Bedroom two 7' 5" max x 10' 8" max ( 2.26m max x 3.25m max )
Bedroom three 7' 2" max x 10' 8" max ( 2.18m max x 3.25m max )
Utility Room 9' 3" x 9' 2" max ( 2.82m x 2.79m max )
Garage 9' 6" x 9' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.82m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45585276.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLE103954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.