2 bedroom apartment for saleHigh Street, Whitstable, CT5
- Luxury Apartment With Seaviews
- 2 Good Size Bedrooms
- Ensuite Bathroom To Master Bedroom
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room
- Luxury shower Room
- Garage (close by)
- Comunal Lift To All Floors
- In The Heart Of Whitstable
- Must Be Viewed To Be Appriciated
Draft Details. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. We have great pleasure in offering for sale this stunning light and airy contemporary 2 bedroom luxury apartment located in the heart of Whitstable town centre offering far reaching sea views across Whitstable roof tops. Westbay Court is an exceptional new development of eight luxury apartments created by a local well known developer and has been finished to the highest specification including Velfac double glazing, gas central heating, high quality fitted kitchen cabinets and high quality sanitary ware. The excellent living space comprises of comunal entrance hall with stairs and a lift to all floors, own entrance hall, open plan kitchen/dining/living room with juliette balcony, master bedroom with en suite bathroom, second bedroom and a sepertae shower room. The apartment also has the benefit from a garage in nearby Victoria street. Please don't take our word for it come a see for yourself.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45586605.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3711693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Smith Estate Agents, Whitstable. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.