4 bedroom terraced house for saleSemilong Road, Northampton
- End Terrace House
- Bay Fronted
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Investment Opportunity
- **NO CHAIN**
**INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY** A fantastic opportunity to purchase this end terrace house in Semilong, ideally located close to many amenities, the train station and the town centre. The property is currently let out and would offer a great investment.
Door to front aspect, radiator and stairs rising to first floor landing. Doors to:-
Lounge / Bedroom 12' 11" Into Bay x 11' 11" Max ( 3.94m Into Bay x 3.63m Max )
Bay window to front aspect and radiator.
Dining Room 14' 10" x 10' 7" ( 4.52m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 9' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.90m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, fitted electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed window to side aspect and door to:-
Suite comprising shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall, window to side aspect, stairs rising to second floor. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 16' 2" x 10' 9" Plus bay ( 4.93m x 3.28m Plus bay )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 10' 7" Max ( 3.61m x 3.23m Max )
Window to rear aspect and radiator.
Window to side aspect, suite comprising shower cubicle and pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
Window to side aspect, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Door to bedroom two.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" x 13' 3" Plus recess ( 4.55m x 4.04m Plus recess )
Window to front aspect and radiator.
Mainly paved with gated side access and door to basement.
Door from the rear garden, separated into two rooms with plumbing, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45586722.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.