2 bedroom terraced house for saleStuart Street, Grantham
Sold STC £104,000
- Traditional Mid-Terraced Property
- Popular Residential Location
- Excellent Local Amenities and Schooling
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Two Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
DON'T MISS OUT! This traditional two bedroom mid-terraced property is pleasantly situated within a popular residential area of Grantham and has close access to excellent local amenities and schooling.
This traditional two bedroom mid-terraced property is pleasantly situated within a popular residential area of Grantham and has close access to excellent local amenities and schooling. Benefiting also from close access to Grantham town centre and Grantham station and boasting spacious living accommodation comprising of lounge, kitchen/diner, toilet and shower room, first floor landing, two bedrooms and a rear garden.
Lounge 11' 1" maximum x 17' 5" maximum ( 3.38m maximum x 5.31m maximum )
The lounge has a UPVC double glazed front door and double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator with decorative cover, telephone point, gas fire with marble hearth and mantelpiece surround and staircase off to the first floor landing.
Kitchen/ Diner 11' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.38m )
Into the kitchen/diner there is a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, modern cream low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless steel sink one and a half and drainer with tiled splash backs, space for appliances and space for a cooker and hob with fitted extractor hood above. Radiator, laminate floor and wine rack. Gives access to the rear lobby.
The rear lobby has a door out to the rear garden as well as radiator and airing cupboard with access to the combi-boiler. Access into the W.C and downstairs shower room.
Into the W.C there is a two piece modern white suite comprising of wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and W.C.
Downstairs Shower Room
The downstairs shower room has a UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side aspect, partly tiled wall, radiator and shaving point and is fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising of double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has a radiator and hatch access to the loft. Access to the two bedrooms.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 1" plus recess ( 3.66m x 3.07m plus recess )
Into bedroom one there is a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 3" plus recess ( 3.63m x 3.12m plus recess )
Bedroom two has a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
The rear garden has steps up to the raised sitting area, a brick built BBQ, water tap and gated access with right of way over number 11 for bin access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45586737.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST106010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.