3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighfield Drive, Alverthorpe, Wakefield
Guide Price £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £136,000
- 3 Bedroom substantial mature Semi
- Ideal for the growing family/first time buyer
- UPVC and GCH
- Dining Kitchen
- Ideal for City Centre
GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £136,000. A three bedroom mature Semi located in a most convenient area of Wakefield with excellent access to local schools and city centre living. The property comprises of a good dining kitchen for the growing family. Viewing by Appointment.
GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £136,000. A three bedroom mature Semi located in a most convenient area of Wakefield with excellent access to local schools and city centre living. Briefly comprises of entrance vestibule, dining kitchen, conservatory, living room, 3 bedrooms, separate w.c. and bathroom. Enclosed gardens to the rear with a paved patio terrace, lawned gardens and a shed. The property has a garage with an up and over door. Viewing by Appointment.
Front entrance door leading into the entrance hallway.
Staircase access to the first floor. Door leading into the living room.
Living Room 14' 9" Max x 16' 4" Max ( 4.50m Max x 4.98m Max )
Upvc leaded glazed window to the front aspect. radiator, tv point, dado rail, coving to ceiling, feature fireplace to the chimney breast. Access from the living room into the kitchen diner.
Kitchen Diner 10' 11" x 19' 8" Max ( 3.33m x 5.99m Max )
Upvc leaded glazed window to the rear aspect. Small window in the dining area. Solid wood base and wall units in an oak finish with antique style fixtures, cornice and plinths, laminate work surface, eye level double oven and grill, four ring gas hob, built-in extractor fan, pan drawers, integrated dishwasher, one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for a washing machine, integrated fridge and freezer, cushioned vinyl flooring, partially tiled walls, understairs storage pantry area. Upvc door with obscured glazed panel leading to the conservatory.
Conservatory 8' 11" x 9' 9" ( 2.72m x 2.97m )
Laminate flooring, central ceiling light, french doors provide access to the rear gardens.
First Floor Landing
Staircase access to the first floor. Dado rail, upvc leaded glazed window to the side aspect. Access to the boarded loft accessed by a pull- down ladder. Full height storage, radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" Max x 11' Max ( 3.45m Max x 3.35m Max )
Upvc leaded glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, fitted wardrobes with drawers beneath and matching bedside cabinets, shelving and dressing table area.
Bedroom 2 13' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.14m x 3.18m )
Upvc leaded glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 10' x 7' 6" Max ( 3.05m x 2.29m Max )
Upvc leaded glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, built-in storage cupboard over the bulkhead.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Panelled bath with mixer tap, shower over with a glass shower screen, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap and partially tiled splashback, radiator, tiled floor, partially tiled walls.
Upvc obscured leaded glazed window to the side aspect. Low level flush w.c., tiled floor.
Lawned and well stocked gardens to the front and outdoor lighting. Enclosed rear garden with concrete post and wooden fenced boundaries. Paved patio terrace with further lawned garden to the rear, outside water tap, outdoor lighting, shed and outhouse. Gated access to the shared driveway leading to the garage with up and over door.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. Take a left onto Rushworth Street. Right onto Laburnum Road. Continue onto Burton Street. Left onto Balne Lane. Take a right onto Highfield Drive. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45586770.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.