3 bedroom property for saleHillfoot Cottages, Pudsey, West Yorkshire, LS28 8LG
- Large living room with multi-fuel stove
- Snug with original fireplace, stove and ceiling beams
- Sunny conservatory/dining room
- Cottage-style kitchen with wooden cabinets , granite worktops & gas Rayburn
- Luxury family bathroom/wet room with underfloor heating
- Large and private cottage-style garden
- Conveniently positioned for amenities and travel links, while being secluded
- Built c. 1850, retaining many period features
- Planning permission for 2-storey extension
- Recently renovated including new boiler, loft insulation and new roof
1 Hillfoot Cottages
Boasting many period features including ceiling beams and original fireplaces and oozing charm and character this lovely three bedroomed terraced cottage is in excellent decorative order throughout and is situated within walking distance of local amenities including shops and public transport.
Briefly the ground floor accommodation comprises family/living room with original timber ceiling beams, open fireplace with timber mantel, wood burning stove and stone hearth and with the benefit of traditional wooden flooring. There is a separate sitting room also affording a comfortable and cosy reception room complete with timber ceiling beams, open fireplace with stove and wooden flooring.
The kitchen is well equipped with a range of wall and base units incorporating Belfast style sink, gas Rayburn stove and space for further appliances including large fridge/freezer and quarry tiled floor. The kitchen leads into an extremely attractive conservatory with views of the lovely garden and which is currently utilised as a dining room and with timber double glazing including double doors opening out into the garden space beyond.
To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms having cast iron fireplace with decorative tiling to the master bedroom and a luxurious family bathroom with boutique style fittings including mounted wash hand basin, inset tiled bathtub and walk-in wet room style rain shower with screen.
The property also has the benefit of a driveway to the front and a beautiful cottage style garden to the rear mainly laid to lawn but with the added advantage of a paved patio area, trees and mature shrub planting and an outdoor wood store.
This property has the dual advantage of offering comfortable and stylish living within a cosy period setting and should be viewed without delay to fully appreciate its charm and character.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45587850.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.