3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBury Street, NORWICH
Sold STC £230,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- MID-TERRACED HOME
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- MODERN FITTED BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE
- THREE BEDROOMS OFF LANDING
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- NEW CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
OVER-THE PASSAGE TERRACED HOUSE WITH THREE BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM OFF THE LANDING. Early viewing is highly recommended for this spacious terraced house located within Norwich's highly sought after Golden Triangle!!!
Located on Bury Street within within Norwich's highly sought after Golden Triangle is this well-presented over-the-passage mid-terraced home. The property's accommodation comprises living room, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor with three bedrooms and bathroom off the landing to the first floor with en-suite to the master bedroom. The property benefits from recently installed gas fired central heating system and new double glazing, whilst there is also a newly fitted kitchen, bathroom and en-suite shower room. The property however does need finishing with some decoration and carpets and would make a fantastic home to any willing purchaser, internal viewing is highly recommended.
Living Room 16' 3" max x 12' max ( 4.95m max x 3.66m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, single glazed door to front aspect, gas fire place, radiator, fuse board, stairs to first floor and door through to dining room
Dining Room 11' x 8' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.54m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 6' 4" ( 3.25m x 1.93m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with uPVC double glazed window to side aspect and double glazed door to side aspect leading through to the garden, single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with roll-top work surfaces over, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring.
Stairs from living room to first floor with door through to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 4" max x 8' 4" ( 3.76m max x 2.54m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and door to en-suite.
Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, mains-fed shower, wash hand basin and low-level we/c, extractor fan and part-tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 9' 4" max ( 4.17m x 2.84m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 5' 10" ( 3.28m x 1.78m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, modern white suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, pedestal sink and low level w/c, radiator, tiled flooring, gas fired central heating boiler and part-tiled walls.
The property is approached via a pathway leading to the front door whilst to the rear of the property there is a bi-sected garden which is low-maintenance with the advantage of a brick-built shed.
From the Unthank Road office proceed straight onto Bury Street where the property will be found towards the end of the road on the right-hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45588549.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.