2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHungerford Drive, Maidenhead
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- IN NEED OF IMPROVEMENT
- OFFERING TREMENDOUS POTENTIAL
- TWO BEDROOMS
- SEPARATE W.C.
- GARAGE & PARKING
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- EVER POPULAR LOCATION
Northern outskirts towards Cookham, a two bedroom semi-detached bungalow in need of improvement and offering tremendous potential. Ever popular location, long driveway, garage and an enclosed garden. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Sealed unit double glazed residential door, radiator, access to loft, wood block flooring.
Living Room 19' x 11' max into bay window ( 5.79m x 3.35m max into bay window )
Front aspect bay window with double glazed sealed units, chimney breast and fireplace, gas fire and tiled hearth, double radiator, wood block flooring.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.90m )
Work tops, inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink mixer and drainer, drawers, cupboards and appliance space, tiled splashback, wall cupboards, four ring electric hob, extractor over and oven under, tall larder cupboard, meter/airing cupboard with hot water tank, sealed unit double glazed rear aspect window, sealed unit double glazed door to driveway and garden.
Bedroom 1 9' 3" x 12' 9" ( 2.82m x 3.89m )
plus built-in wardrobes and door recess, radiator, sealed unit double glazed rear aspect window.
Bedroom 2 10' x 8' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.67m )
Radiator, sealed unit double glazed front aspect window.
Tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, radiator, sealed unit double glazed side aspect window.
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, sealed unit double glazed side aspect window.
Garage 17' 9" x 8' 3" ( 5.41m x 2.51m )
Up and over door, door to side, light and power points.
Rear Garden 26' x 30' ( 7.92m x 9.14m )
Paved with beds and fully enclosed, tap, side gate to:
Long Driveway / Forecourt
Parking for four/five cars, outside light, shingle front garden.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A308 Marlow Road and proceed to Furze Platt. At the traffic lights turn right into Switchback Road South and proceed to the mini roundabout whereupon turn left into Switchback Road North. Proceed past the comprehensive local shopping precinct on your right whereupon take the next right into Hungerford Drive, where number 63 will be found at the far end on your right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.