3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHealdfield Road, Castleford
- Detached Garage
- Gardens To Front And Rear
- Three Bedrooms
- Excellent Location
. Situated on this popular residential street close to good local schools and perfect for the family purchaser is this well presented three bed semi detached property with detached garage and off street parking.
Situated on this popular residential street close to good local schools and perfect for the family purchaser is this well presented three bed semi detached property with detached garage and off street parking. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and house bathroom. Externally to the front is a small lawn with shared driveway to the side leading to detached garage and small secure rear garden.
Lounge 14' into bay x 12' 4" ( 4.27m into bay x 3.76m )
Having a double glazed window to the front. This welcoming living space is fitted with a gas fire in an ornate feature surround, television point and telephone point. Access to built in under stairs storage cupboard. Finished with a ceiling rose, coving and a radiator.
Dining Room 7' 11" x 10' 6" ( 2.41m x 3.20m )
Open plan through to the conservatory at the rear which provides light through to the dining area. There is ample space for a dining table and chairs. Finished with coving, wood effect laminate flooring and a radiator.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 7' 2" ( 3.12m x 2.18m )
Having a double glazed window to the side and door to the rear leading out to the garden. Fitted with a range of contemporary style oak wall and base units with contrasting worktops incorporating a one and a half bowl sink with mixer taps and drainer. Integrated electric oven and modern touch screen induction hob with extractor unit, integrated microwave, plumbed for a washing machine and a dishwasher with space for a fridge freezer. Finished with spot lights and part tiled walls.
UPVC constructed conservatory providing additional living space. Finished with lights and a tiled floor. French doors lead out the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the side. Stairs leading from the entrance hall to the first floor where there is access to the loft.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 9' 6" ( 4.17m x 2.90m )
Having a double glazed window to the front. This master bedroom has fitted wardrobes to one wall and television point. Finished with coving and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 4" max ( 3.35m x 2.84m max )
Having a double glazed window to the rear. This second double bedroom is finished with coving and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' x 9' 7" max ( 2.13m x 2.92m max )
Having a double glazed window to the front. There is a wall mounted central heating boiler. Finished with wood effect laminate flooring and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a white three piece bathroom suite comprising of bath with shower over and shower screen, wash hand basin with mixer taps and a W.C. Finished with tiled walls and a radiator.
This single detached garage has an up and over door to the front and a single glazed window to the side.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway providing ample off street parking. There is also a lawn with shrub borders and a dwarf brick boundary wall topped with decorative iron work.
The rear garden features a flagged patio area and a lawn with gravel edges leading to a further raised seating area. The garden is enclosed with a brick wall boundary and iron hand gate leading to the driveway.
This is a Harron Homes Part Exchange Property which is subject to a £250,00 deposit on reservation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45588702.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF107291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.