5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillow Lane, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes
Sold STC £625,000
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- TWO EN-SUITE BEDROOMS
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- GARAGE AND PARKING
- LANDSCAPE PRIVATELY ENCLOSED
- GAS TO RAD CENTRAL HEATING
- UTILITY AND SEPARATE CLOAKROOM
A distinctively attractive four/five bedroom executive family home offered for sale with no upper chain and just moments away from the historic High Street of Stony Stratford and River Ouse Park Land Walks. The property benefits from: 3 reception rooms and has recently been refurbish throughout.
A distinctively attractive four/five bedroom executive family home offered for sale with no upper chain and just moments away from the historic High Street of Stony Stratford and River Ouse Park Land Walks. The property benefits from: 3 reception rooms and has recently been refurbish throughout to a high standard and features a newly fitted contemporary modern kitchen and sanitary wear to en-suites and family bathroom. Early viewing is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
Enter via a composite double door to front aspect, solid oak flooring, radiator and stairs rising to first floor. Doors to:
Lounge: 15' 6" Max x 13' 10" Max ( 4.72m Max x 4.22m Max )
Timber framed double glazed bay to front aspect, gas feature fireplace, two radiators, solid oak flooring and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen / Diner: 21' 6" x 11' 2" ( 6.55m x 3.40m )
A recently refurbish kitchen and finished to a high standard with a contemporary modern feel offering a range of units to both eye and base level with granite worksurfaces and granite upstands and integral appliances to include: ceramic hob with electric fan assisted oven under and extractor over, fridge freezer, wine chiller, dishwasher, inset 1½ bowl sink drainer unit. Mood lighting to base level units, ceramic tiled flooring. Radiators, coving to ceiling and arch leading to bandstand sunroom. Timber framed double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bandstand Sunroom: 10' Max x 9' Max ( 3.05m Max x 2.74m Max )
Timber framed double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, Timber framed double glazed French doors to side aspect and radiator.
Recently refitted with a white two piece suite comprising of: Low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, ceramic tiled flooring, floor to ceiling vertical mirror radiator and Timber framed double glazed window to front aspect..
Double storage cupboard, radiator, stairs rising to second floor, coving to ceiling and doors leading to:
Bedroom One: 13' 11" Max x 13' 10" Max ( 4.24m Max x 4.22m Max )
Timber framed double glazed bay window to front aspect, solid oak flooring, coving to ceiling, double fitted wardrobe, radiator, access to loft view hatch and door to en-suite:
Recently refitted with a white three piece suite comprising of: Fully tiled corner shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail and ceramic tiled floor.
Bedroom Two: 14' 1" Max x 11' 2" ( 4.29m Max x 3.40m )
Timber framed window to rear aspect, coving to ceiling, radiator, double fitted wardrobe.
Recently refitted with a white three piece suite comprising of: Fully tile double shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail and ceramic tiled floor. Timber framed double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three: 11' 3" x 10' 8" ( 3.43m x 3.25m )
Timber framed window to rear aspect, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Four: 10' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.02m )
Timber framed double glazed window to front aspect, coving to ceiling and radiator.
A recently refitted white contemporary three piece suite comprising of: Free standing bath, vanity unit mounted wash hand basin, low level wc, mood lighting, tiled splashbacks, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail and Timber framed double glazed window to front aspect.
Second Floor Landing:
Door to storage in loft space and radiator.
Bedroom Five / 2nd Lounge: 29' 2" Max x 13' 11" Max ( 8.89m Max x 4.24m Max )
Timber framed double glazed windows to front, side and rear aspects, solid oak flooring, double fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Blocked paved driveway with path leading to side and rear of property.
A privately enclosed landscaped rear garden split over two levels with the higher level being laid to decking directly to the rear of property with the lower level laid to lawn with well stocked mature flower and shrub borders enclosed by fencing, pathway leading to front and side of property, courtesy barn style doors leading to rear of garage.
Single Integral Garage:
Integral to the property with storm porch to the front and Timber barn style doors to front and rear aspects, power light and radiator, courtesy leading to house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45588741.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS103705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Stony Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.