2 bedroom terraced house for saleHighfield Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Well Proportioned Bay-Fronted Terrace
- Backing Onto Pleasant Recreation Park
- Two Reception Rooms, 20' Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gardens
Backing onto a very pleasant recreation park, this larger than average example of a period bay fronted terrace boasts a 20' kitchen & two generous double bedrooms. It is located within close proximity to Market Harborough's vibrant centre with it's wide range of shops, bars & restaurants. Nicely presented accommodation briefly comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, landing, two bedrooms & bathroom. Outside, there is a walled frontage & a low maintenance rear garden. EPC Rating D.
Property ref: 121_133_4300355
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45588759.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4300355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adams & Jones Estate Agents, Market Harborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.