3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhitecote Hill, Leeds
- Extended semi detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Well presented accommodation
- Front & rear gardens
- Double glazing & central heating throughout
- Popular location
- Viewing is essential!
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY which offers BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED living accommodation and benefits from THREE BEDROOMS, FRONT & REAR GARDENS and a DRIVEWAY providing off street parking. An early viewing is essential to avoid missing out!
Offered for sale is this extended semi detached property which offers well presented living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms and a house bathroom with a three piece suite. Externally are gardens to the front and rear. There is a driveway to the front of the property, providing off street parking. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic family home!
Door to front with stairs leading to the first floor landing, useful understairs storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 1" into bay x 10' 4" into alcove ( 3.99m into bay x 3.15m into alcove )
A spacious lounge with an electric fireplace, a central heating radiator and a bay window to the front elevation.
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, two central heating radiators, breakfast bar, a window to the side elevation and a patio door providing access to the rear.
Bedroom One 14' x 10' into alcove ( 4.27m x 3.05m into alcove )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.15m x 3.12m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 6' ( 2.51m x 1.83m )
With a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, a hand wash basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
There is a driveway to the front of the property, providing off street parking.
To the rear is an enclosed garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with a decking area and a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY108023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.