3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBelgrave Street, Wallasey
Sold STC £100,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached House
- In Need Of Refurbishment
- Popular Location
- NO CHAIN
A three bedroom, traditional semi-detached house situated within a popular area of Wallasey.This house is in need of refurbishment but has huge potential to be restored back into a beautiful family home. Viewing is essential to appreciate the accomodation on offer. NO CHAIN!
A three bedroom, traditional semi-detached house situated within a popular area of Wallasey. Located close to local amenities including; shops, schools and public transport links.
The property briefly comprises of; entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen and utility room. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property further has; double glazing where stated, gas central heating and front and rear garden.
This house is in need of refurbishment but has huge potential to be restored back into a beautiful family home. It is currently being sold with the bonus of no onward chain and a viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Wooden door to the front aspect with a single glazed window to the front.
Wooden door to the front aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
Lounge 11' 9" MAX x 15' 4" INTO BAY ( 3.58m MAX x 4.67m INTO BAY )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, fire place surround, radiator.
Dining Room 13' 11" x 11' 10" MAX ( 4.24m x 3.61m MAX )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fire place surround, radiator.
Kitchen 7' 11" PLUS RECESS x 8' 8" ( 2.41m PLUS RECESS x 2.64m )
Kitchen with base units, sink and drainer unit and roll top work surfaces. Plumbing for washing machine, and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Utility Room 6' 8" x 3' ( 2.03m x 0.91m )
Central Heating boiler and a door leading outside to the garden.
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 10' 10" INTO RECESS ( 4.78m x 3.30m INTO RECESS )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' x 10' 7" ( 4.27m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobe, fire surround.
Bedroom Three 7' x 9' 9" ( 2.13m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bathroom 7' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.34m x 2.26m )
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W/C, radiator, built in cupboard, water heater and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Rear garden with outhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45589116.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL106159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.