4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Chatsworth, Plot 12, Quarry Lane, Mansfield
- CLICK ON THE VIRTUAL TOUR
- CUSTOMERS KITCHEN CHOICE HOWDENS
- INTEGRATED OVEN & HOB & EXTRACTOR
- INTEGRATED FRIDGE/FREEZER
- INTEGRATED DISHWASHER
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LOUNGE
- CUSTOMER CHOICE OF TILES TO BATHROOMS
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- PRIVATE PATIO 7 LAWNED REAR GARDEN
- SMALL CUL-DE-SAC OF JUST 17 HOMES
This superb 4 bedroom detached home with double garage is set in a quiet corner of a unique development of just 17 new homes. It has open plan living dining kitchen as well as a study. The first floor has 4 double bedrooms with the master having an dressing area and en-suite. The main bathroom also has a separate shower. The rear garden is very private and not overlooked. This plot will be ready in March 2017.
The homes on this site are built to a high specification and standard and they are selling from plan so be sure to book an early viewing in order not to miss out on the best new home development in Mansfield. The location of the site is easy access to all major routes yet set back from the main road in order to offer a tranquil setting overlooking woodland. Customers can choose their kitchen and bathrooms to personalize their new home. HEOP TO BUY scheme is available with plenty of free advice on hand. For further information please call Caroline on 7919532000 or visit www.cairnsheritagehomes.co.uk
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26647938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roy Green Estate Agents, Leicester . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.