3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGlastonbury Avenue, Cheadle Hulme
- Greatly Extended Semi Detached Family Home
- Good Size Corner Plot With Views Over The Green
- Three Double Bedrooms Two Bathrooms And A Shower Room.
- Sought After Location Close To Both Hurst Head And Cheadle Hulme High School.
This greatly extended semi detached home offers extremely spacious accommodation with a delightful open aspect. Situated on an extremely popular development great for local schools. Impressive hall, large lounge, dining room, sitting room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, two bathrooms and a shower room. garage, gated driveway.
Situated on the extremely popular Hursthead development, this family home has a fabulous outlook over the green and enjoys a corner plot. The property has been greatly extended by the current owners and now offers extremely spacious accommodation with three double bedooms, two shower rooms and a family bathroom.
Upon entering the property you are greeted with a fabulous sized reception hall with a galleried landing and a cloakroom/WC with shower. There extremely large lounge and dining room, cloaks cupboard, useful study or sitting room and kitchen. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and a family bathroom. As the property is located on a corner plot there is a good sized garden to the rear with a driveway and garage. Further gardens to the front and driveway.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45589626.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 629785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Bramhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.