3 bedroom house for saleBlack Lion Court, Gillingham
- Stylish and Contemporary New Development
- Approx 0.4 miles from Gillingham Train Station
- Each Plot with Garage and Parking
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Early 2017 Completion
- Quality Fittings to Kitchen and Bathroom
- Detached Unit and 4 Semi Detached Units Available
- Site Visits a Must
Detached - PLOT 5 of this fantastic STYLISH and CONTEMPORARY new development - Click for more details.....
CENTURY RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale BLACK LION COURT a STYLISH and CONTEMPORARY new build DEVELOPMENT within the HEART OF GILLINGHAM due for completion early 2017. The development comprises of 5 three bedroom homes, one detached and four semi detached which all benefit from a GARAGE and PARKING.
The developments are situated within 0.4 miles from GILLINGHAM TRAIN STATION and is also close to The Historic Dockyard with a Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping Centre as well as being a short walk to THE GREAT LINES HERITAGE PARK.
The individual properties themselves offer SPACIOUS MODERN fitted kitchens and bathrooms with three bedrooms.
Please note that all sales and images are for marketing and illustrative purposes only. Advertising images may include upgrades as home specifications can vary.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45589680.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26647980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Century Residential Sales & Lettings, Gillingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.