4 bedroom convenience store for saleMayhill Superstore, Swansea, SA1
- To Be Auctioned December 14th
- Guide Price - £250,000 - £300,000
- Freehold Convenince Store
- Retail Internal Area - 56.25 sqm (605 sqft)
- 4 Bedroom Accommodation Over
- To Be Sold As Ongoing Concern
Freehold Convenience Store including Off Licence to be sold as an ongoing concern to include all existing stock and fixtures and fittings. The property includes 4 bedroom accommodation above. Benefits include CCTV, double glazing and gas central heating.
Retail Convenience Store
Internal area - 56.25 sqm (605 sqft)
Tiled floor, till area, cigarette and alcohol cabinets, drinks fridges and storage shelves throughout.
First floor accommodation comprises of living room, kitchen, bathroom, master bedroom with ensuite and 3 further bedrooms. To the ground floor is open plan kitchen and living room, shower room and wc.
There is also a basement room.
Please be aware there is a Buyer's Premium of £750 plus VAT on this lot.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ah_sewales_1440318_19654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, South Wales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, South Wales on 01633 212555.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.