3 bedroom house for saleCloister Road, London, NW2 2NP
- GOOD SIZE RECEPTION/SITTING ROOM
- LARGE KITCHEN DINER
- 3 BEDROOMS
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM
- AMAZING 90FT. SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING/GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- PAVED FRONT GARDEN/OSP POTENTIAL
- SOLE AGENTS
Bright and spacious very well kept 3 bedroom terraced house in a quiet cul-de-sac minutes from the rapidly improving Childs Hill village and close to the picturesque local green park with tennis courts, bowling green, open air gym, cafe and childrens playground. Ideal for Cricklewood Thameslink and Golders Green (Northern Line) stations and numerous bus routes nearby (82, 13, 113, 328, 245, 460 and 260).
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 329949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Nelhams & Co , London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.