3 bedroom terraced house for saleBramble Road, Petersfield, Hampshire
Sold STC £270,000
- 3 bedroom mid terraced house
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Double glazed conservatory
- Overlooking a green
- Easy access to The Heath
- EPC energy rating D (56)
Family homes are hard to come by for a sensible price, however, this home hits the spot. Located in a quiet cul de sac this mid terraced home offers flexible space for family growth, or a great home for someone looking to downsize.Location makes this property incredibly appealing with a short walk to the desirable Heath Pond, and a slightly further walk brings you into Petersfield High Street, where there are plenty of cafe's and shops to enjoy.The layout currently flows nicely, but could be adapted to your needs (subject to planning) with houses on the street choosing to knock through rooms, or extend into the loft. Access to local schools provides a core base of young families in the area with Herne Junior School and Sheet Primary School along with senior schools such as TPS and Churchers College, it has an array of academic choices.Anyone looking to commute to work can rest easy with choosing this home due to the convenience of the A3 and Petersfield train station a short journey away.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'1 x 12'3 (3.99m x 3.74m)
- Dining Room: 10'11 x 10'0 (3.33m x 3.05m)
- Kitchen: 12'5 x 8'2 (3.79m x 2.49m)
- Conservatory: 12'7 x 10'10 (3.84m x 3.30m)
- Cloakroom: 5'2 x 2'6 (1.58m x 0.76m)
- Store Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 10'8 x 10'1 (3.25m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'6 x 10'2 (3.20m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'2 x 7'10 (2.80m x 2.39m)
- Shower Room: 7'8 x 6'7 (2.34m x 2.01m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45590718.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23314897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Petersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.