1 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWillow Close, Brandon
Sold STC £85,000
- Semi-detached bungalow
- One bedroom
- Separate kitchen, bedroom & bathroom
- CHAIN FREE
- Off road parking/garage space
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £90,000 for 24 Willow Close, Brandon, IP27 0UJ. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown, 18- 20 High Street, Brandon, IP27 0AQ, 01842 811058 before exchange of contracts.
Being offered chain free this semi-detached bungalow is in need of some updating and improvements. Situated within a small cul de sac it has an enclosed rear garden and off road parking/driveway and space for garage (subject to usual planning requirements)
Entrance door to:
With textured ceiling and access to loft space.
Living Room 11' 7" x 9' 9" max (7ft11 min) ( 3.53m x 2.97m max (7ft11 min) )
With textured ceiling, secondary glazing, timber framed window to rear and provision for gas fire.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 8' 6" ( 2.46m x 2.59m )
With single drainer stainless steel sink unit inset into rolled edge work surface with a range of cupboards and drawers with rolled edge work surfaces over, eye level units, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, provision for electric hob, provision for built in electric oven, coved and textured ceiling, single glazed timber frame window to front.
Bedroom 8' 10" x 7' 6" ( 2.69m x 2.29m )
With coved and textured ceiling and secondary glazed timber framed window to front.
With close coupled W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower mixer tap over, built in airing cupboard with hot water tank and immersion heater, coved and textured ceiling and single glazed timber framed window to side.
The front garden has a small shingled area and long concrete runners leading to the potential garage space (subject to usual planning requirements). This is presently occupied by a large garden shed. The wrought iron gate leads to the enclosed rear garden and features a large paved patio with the remainder presently being uncultivated.
From William H Brown's Brandon office proceed to the top of the High Street turning left at the traffic lights into Thetford Road and first right into Bury Road. Continue along Bury Road taking the last turning on the left into Green Road and first turning left into Spruce Drive. Willow Close is then the second turning on the right, once in Willow Close turn right where the property can be seen of the right hand side clearly indicated by a William H Brown for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45591186.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.