3 bedroom terraced house for saleConnaught Road, Norwich
Under Offer £230,000
- OVER-THE-PASSAGE MID-TERRACED HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS OFF THE LANDING
- FAVOURED TREE-LINED ROAD
- GENEROUS SIZED REAR GARDEN
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
AN OVER THE PASSAGE TERRACED HOME located on favoured tree-lined road within Norwich's highly sought after Golden Triangle. Benefiting from three bedrooms OFF THE LANDING internal viewing is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
Over-the-passage mid-terraced home is located on the favoured tree-lined road within Norwich's highly sought after Golden Triangle. The property's accommodation comprises living room, inner lobby, dining room, kitchen, rear lobby, bathroom and lean-to on the ground floor whilst there are three bedrooms off the landing to the first floor. There is also access through to the fourth bedroom through the master bedroom with carefully thought out building works this could potentially have four bedrooms off the landing. The property benefits from part double glazing as well as gas fired central heating. Externally there is a terraced style garden to the front whilst to the rear of the property there is a generous sized lawned garden with large brick-built storage shed and outside toilet. Property's in this area are highly sought after with a range of purchasers due to their location. We would recommend viewing at the earliest opportunity in order to avoid disappointment.
Living Room 12' max x 11' 11" ( 3.66m max x 3.63m )
Door to front aspect, Double glazed window to front aspect, laminate flooring, ceiling rose, cornice, telephone point, television point, radiator and door to inner lobby.
Stairs to first floor and door to dining room.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 11' 11" max ( 3.18m x 3.63m max )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, laminate flooring, understairs cupboard, radiator and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 5" x 6' ( 2.26m x 1.83m )
Single glazed window to side aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer with roll top worksurfaces and tiled splashbacks, gas and electric cooker point with space for cooker and door to rear lobby.
Space for fridge, gas fired central heating boiler, door to bathroom and door to lean to.
Single glazed door to rear aspect, space for freezer, plumbing and space for washing machine.
Single glazed window to side aspect, recently replaced suite comprising bath with mixer taps, shower screen and electric shower over, low level wc, vanity sink unit, part tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Stairs from inner lobby to first floor, doors to Bedrooms one,two and three.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 15' 2" max ( 3.20m x 4.62m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and door to bedroom four.
Bedroom Four 7' 4" max x 9' 3" ( 2.24m max x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 8' 10" max ( 2.62m x 2.69m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 5' 11" ( 3.63m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in cupboard with loft access and radiator.
To the font of the property there is a terraced style front garden with pathway leading to the front door. To the rear of the property is a large garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of mature shrub and plant beds and borders. there is also the advantage of a large brick built storage shed and outside wc. To the front there is on street parking.
From the Unthank Road office proceed into the City along Unthank Road and at the roundabout proceed straight over into Earlham Road bearing left around the Cathedral, follow the Earlham Road along taking a right-hand turning into Heigham Road and then a left-hand turning into Stafford Street. Proceed over the junction with St. Philips Road and the next junction will be Connaght Road, take a right-hand turning where the property will be found immediately on your left-hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45591204.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.