6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Green, Writtle, Chelmsford
Guide Price £1,100,000
- Grade 2 Listed
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Double Garage
- Three Storeys
- Renovated Throughout
COMING SOON!! Currently in the process of being renovated to a truly extraordinary standard William H Brown are delighted to be offering this 6 bedroom, 3 reception room, Grade II listed Georgian property.The property is due to be completed by mid-December, to register your interest please call us.
Currently in the process of being renovated to a truly extraordinary standard William H Brown are delighted to be offering this 6 bedroom, 3 reception room, Grade II listed Georgian property.Described once as one of the loveliest villages in England, Writtle is on the outskirts of the city of Chelmsford. Greenbury House lies adjacent to the village green and the well-known duck pond. This beautiful environment offers a range of local shopping, outstanding restaurants and public houses. The nearby City of Chelmsford has a comprehensive range of shopping, restaurants and transport facilities including its mainline station to London's Liverpool Street with an average journey time of 36 minutes. To register your interest please contact us immediately.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45591366.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BET100388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.