2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAlverthorpe Road, Wakefield
Sold STC £70,000
- Two bedroom Mature Terrace
- In need of cosmetic improvement
- No Upper Chain
- Attractively Priced
- Viewing Essential
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £ 70,000 for 52 Alverthorpe Road, Wakefield, WF2 9PD. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact W H Brown, 2 Wood Street, Wakefield WF1 2ED 01924 381381 before exchange of contracts.
A two bedroom mature terrace in need of cosmetic improvement. Ideal investor property. Briefly comprising of living room, kitchen, rear porch,2 bedrooms and a bathroom. Paved area to the rear of the property. No Upper Chain. Viewing Essential.
Entrance door leading into the living room.
Living Room 15' 2" Max x 13' 8" to the alcove ( 4.62m Max x 4.17m to the alcove )
Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator with thermostat, telephone and tv points, coving to ceiling, deep skirting boards, gas fireplace, wall light points. Access to the cellar. Staircase access to the first floor.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 10' 7" ( 2.41m x 3.23m )
Fitted kitchen in a range of base and wall units, sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for white goods.
Cupboard housing the boiler.
First Floor Landing
Staircase leading to the first floor landing.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" Max x 9' 9" ( 4.17m Max x 2.97m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 1" Max x 10' 7" ( 2.46m Max x 3.23m )
Window to the rear aspect.
Bath with mixer tap and shower over, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level flush w.c., ceiling downlights.
Block paved area to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45591648.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.