3 bedroom cottage for saleGeorge Hill, Old Catton, Norwich
Withdrawn from Market
- Period Property in Old Catton
- Situated in Conservation area near other iconic buildings
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Extra Parking in Woodman Pub Car-Park
- OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Must be viewed to fully appreciate
PERIOD COTTAGE on GEORGE HILL in Old Catton only a stone's throw from Buttercup Meadow and surrounded by other Period Property creating a little space of picture book Old England. This semi detached cottage was built in the 1800's with THREE BEDROOMS and TWO RECEPTION ROOMS and GARAGE.
Bursting with original features including cast iron fireplaces, exposed beams and exposed bricks, the live chimney is the core central point with the reception rooms and kitchen flowing seamlessly around. Essential to view to fully appreciate.
OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
Comprising Hall Entrance, Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room, First Floor Landing, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom; Attached Garage, Outside; Courtyard Garden
Awaiting Energy Performance Certificate Rating and Floorplans
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45591987.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7368008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Astley & Co , Constitution Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.