Plot for saleLeanach, Leanach Farm , Strachur, PA27 8DB
Offers in Region of
- Loch views
- Planning Permission Granted 05/01670/OUT
- Fantastic Rural Location
- Approx 1 Hour to Glasgow Airport
- Close to Strachur Bay & Loch Eck
- Inveraray Castle and attractions close by
- Fishing & Hunting
- Sailing & Boating
- Rural Location
- Self Build opportunity
Miller Stewart is proud to present to the market this plot set within a desirable area of Strachur Loch Fyne. This plot of land has outline planning permission in principle from Argyll & Bute Council for the erection of a detached dwelling house. Fantastic Sea Loch views.
Dunoon is now recognized as the Gateway to Scotland's First National Park, and offers a variety of shopping and leisure outlets including two supermarkets, post office, leisure center and cinema. A regular bus service operates from Dunoon Pier. Argyll Ferries operates from Dunoon Pier and offers half hourly sailings to Gourock, with a train connection to Glasgow Central Station. Western Ferries also offer regular sailings from Hunters Quay to McInroy's Point with a bus connection to Buchanan Street Bus Station. Dunoon is set in the rural heart of the Cowal Peninsula but is within just over 1 hours commuting time to Glasgow International Airport.
REFERENCE NUMBER FOR ARGYLL & BUTE COUNCIL: 05/01670/OUT
For Any Further Information Please Contact Marco Pellicci on 01369 708960 or you can e-mail me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MS3023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Stewart Estate Agency Network, Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.