2 bedroom apartment for saleCrescent Road, Chingford, E4
- Two bedroom ground floor apartment
- Prestigious location facing Epping Forest
- Own entrance
- Modern bathroom with white suite
- No onward chain
- Communal gardens
- Garage en bloc
- Walking distance to Station Road and Overground Station
This spacious ground floor apartment is situated in a fantastic spot facing Epping Forest, although ideally located for the shops, cafes and restaurants at Station Road and along with Chingford overground station. Features include a good size lounge with separate kitchen, two good size bedrooms, resident's parking, communal gardens, garage en bloc, and not forgetting those delightful views of Epping Forest.
North Chingford is an ever popular area, the focus being around Station Road with its mix of restaurants, cafes and independent shops. To the north of Station Road is Epping Forest and the golf course, making a great spot for any number of leisure activities. Rail and road links are both good with direct trains to Liverpool Street, and for road users the M11, M25 and routes into London are close by.
Accommodation consists of: Hallway; Lounge 14'9 x 13'0; Kitchen 12'9 x 7'10; Bedroom One 11'4 x 10'10; Bedroom Two 11'0 x 7'0; Bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45592215.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FARRO_001105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farr O'Neil, Buckhurst Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.