2 bedroom apartment for saleGordon Palmer Court, Reading, RG30
- Two bedrooms; EPC rating: E
- Sitting room with door to communal gardens
- Well-fitted kitchen with oven and hob
- Modern bathroom suite with shower
- Electric heating; Double Glazed
- Walking distance of local shops and bus routes
An opportunity to acquire a 70% shared ownership retirement property suitable for the over 55s with on-site warden. Conveniently located to the West of Reading and well situated for local shops and bus routes, this ground floor, two bedroom apartment is set amongst well-kept lawn communal gardens. The apartment has been finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout and has the added benefit of communal resident's lounge and laundry room.
Sitting Room 4.27m (14') x 3.56m (11'8)
Kitchen 4.04m (13'3) x 2.16m (7'1)
Bedroom One 3.68m (12'1) x 2.97m (9'9)
Bedroom Two 3.18m (10'5) x 2.31m (7'7)
Well-tended communal gardens skirt the development and there is a patio area accessed from the sitting room which enjoys a pleasant outlook over the grounds.
There are residents parking bays within the development.
Residents have access to the residents lounge and laundry room and there is a monitored alarm fitted in the apartment in case of emergency.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: B
Remaining lease: 99 years
Service charge: £183.66 per month
Ground rent: n/a
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45592884.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 61832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.