4 bedroom detached house for saleSkelmerdale Way, Earley, Reading
Sold STC £500,000
- Well Presented Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Three Further Bedrooms
- Large Driveway Providing Off Road Parking
This spacious detached home is situated in a popular cul-de-sac position within the Lower Earley Development. The property benefits from a spacious lounge\dining room, games room, kitchen, master bedroom with ensuite and three further bedrooms. Outside there is a large driveway and enclosed garden.
Situated in a popular cul-de-sac position on the fringes of the Lower Earley Development is this spacious detached family home. The property is located within 1\2 a mile of Maiden Place Shopping Centre, the Asda Complex, Loddon Valley Leisure Centre and other local amenities. Access to the A329M, M4, A33 to Basingstoke and Green Park are all located within easy access.
Viewing of this lovely family home is highly recommended.
Lounge\dining Room 27' 7" max x 14' 2" narrowing to 8' 9" ( 8.41m max x 4.32m narrowing to 2.67m )
Kitchen 8' 7" x 14' 3" ( 2.62m x 4.34m )
Master Bedroom 15' 2" x 10' 6" ( 4.62m x 3.20m )
Ensuite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 14' 5" x 8' 8" ( 4.39m x 2.64m )
Bedroom Three 11' plus box bay window x 11' 7" ( 3.35m plus box bay window x 3.53m )
Bedroom Four 11' 1" x 6' 5" ( 3.38m x 1.96m )
Enclosed Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45593862.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOE103671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Lower Earley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.